[Lazarus] Ready-made lhelp after SVN update was: Re: Help with... help!

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue Mar 5 18:36:01 CET 2013

On 3/5/2013 01:54, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> On 4-3-2013 20:16, waldo kitty wrote:
>> that's too much... my script already does the following specifically to
>> not use bigide...
> sorry, my crystal ball is in the shop for polishing ;)

polishing? if only we were so lucky... our's always have to go back after one
good result because they fail on the next attempt... the shop can't find the
problem... evidently their crystal balls don't work as desired either ;)

>> set task3=build lazbuild, startlazarus and necessary tools...
>> set step3=make lazbuild lcl ideintf basecomponents starter
>>
>> i guess maybe i should add lhelp to step3? the question is in what
>> position in the given line...
> wild guess: at the end!?

i've thought about that... the above order came from the original make file and
a little playing... since everything is saved in the compilation log file... but
wading thru that can be a real chore :?

i've still a few more messages to read... i'm hoping that a definitive answer
will be given so i don't have to dance such a long dance between tests... this
machine isn't the fastest thing around... c0ffee and a few smokes is on the
agenda once a SVN update and compile cycle is started...