[Lazarus] XanaNews port to Lazarus

stdreamer stdreamer at freemail.gr
Tue Mar 5 23:07:29 CET 2013

On 5/3/2013 10:07 μμ, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a growing frustration with NNTP news clients. The ones I have
> tested, and the list is long, are quite appalling. Each one has
> somewhere a flaw I simply can't overlook any more. I now want something
> I can fix myself if needed.
>
> Anyway, I am thinking of starting such a project. But to save time, I
> might try and port XanaNews to Lazarus. Has this been done already, or
> has somebody started work on this that I could contribute to?

I do not know any efforts to port xananews to lazarus, but I will be
very interested to help porting it.

I think I have the basic components already installed (virtualTreeView &
INDY 5 for sure) but I do not know if there are more to install. In any
case if you do set up a repository I would appreciate a poke.

By the way I am on windows 32bit only at the moment.