[Lazarus] XanaNews port to Lazarus

Misha Padalka misha-cn-ua at ya.ru
Wed Mar 6 20:20:14 CET 2013

Tue, 05 Mar 2013 22:57:46 +0200 було написано Graeme Geldenhuys
<graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk>:

> On 2013-03-05 20:41, Misha Padalka wrote:
>>
>> Did you tried Opera Mail (a component of Opera browser)?
>
> Yes, the email client is nice, the NNTP client is not so nice. Some
> issues with Opera NNTP client [off the top of my head]... I have to
> manually mark messages as Read (I can't for the life figure out why it
> doesn't do that automatically once I viewed a message), and searching a
> newsgroup gave me lots of issues.

Auto-marking messages as read is configurable, it's just default setting
to mark them manually. And I found handy that they are need to be marked
manually. I just keep messages I want to return in a small time unreed.
Such a simple lifehack :)
Haven't tried searching however.

Little offtopic, but maybe I'm missing something interesting in NNTP?
Are there some live topics about FreePascal/Lazarus/etc?

--
За використання клієнта електронної пошти Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/