[Lazarus] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: Ok I give up!

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Mar 8 19:53:01 CET 2013

Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> On 8-3-2013 17:17, Jürgen Hestermann wrote:> > Am 2013-03-07 19:29, schrieb waldo kitty:>> On 3/5/2013 13:01, Jürgen Hestermann wrote:>>> I just recently installed a snapshot version of Lazarus on Windows (I>>> cannot copy>>> the version number from the "about" window because I cannot select>>> text. Why?).>>>> right click on the help window where the graphic is ;)> > How should someone know just by looking at the window?> Why not simply add a button for this?> And/or Ctrl+C should also copy it to the clipboard.> That's the standard (at least on windows).
> As I said, if you care so much, raise a bug.Preferably with a patch.

Of course there are some times when quoting is less than useful :-))))

Apropos clipboard operations on splash screens, dialogues etc., I think
there's a risk that this could end up being non-portable on account of
the behaviour of the underlying widget set etc.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk