[Lazarus] Error on first compilation of a legacy WinCe project

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Tue Mar 12 16:01:40 CET 2013

Le 12/03/2013 15:18, "Arí Ricardo Ody" a écrit :
> I downloaded and ran:
> lazarus-1.0.6-fpc-2.6.0-win32.exe
> lazarus-1.0.6-fpc-2.6.0-cross-arm-wince-win32
> Installed sqlite3laz 0.4 in line
> Downloaded sqlite3.dll and sqlite3.def precompiled binaries for windows from
> http://www.sqlite.org/download.html
> and copy them to c:\lazarus
> I copied the lnet.0.6.5 to c:\lazarus\packager and open it via Lazarus menu Package|open package file(.lpk). I compile. Then open and compile lnetvisaul too(I don't know if it needed but...)
> I loaded a project for WinCe that I developed and is runnng under Lazarus 0.9.30
> Press ctrl-F9 and after some seconds of compilation there was an error. Lazarus opens the Win32WSDialogs form and occurred the following error message:
> win32\win32wsdialogs.pp(0,0) Fatal: Can not find unit shlobj used by Win32WSDialogs.
Did you select the good target for the project ? As far as I can read
the project is set for Win32 platform. Is tahat what you want ? Maybe
the project has to compile on both platforms ? I compile very often for
both platforms having some big projecys running on both platforms. But I
need sometimes also some {$ifdef WINCE} to target the good windows api