[Lazarus] FPC / Lazarus ARM Embedded Debuging

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Thu Mar 14 19:11:32 CET 2013

Totally disagree (when there is no need to meet a deadline)  ;-) ;-)

The implementation is still a little rough but growing knowledge by
working low level has it's own appeal.

And microcontrollers (at least when they are a hobby) should be fun, and
I do not want to ruin this fun with huge numbers of defines and macros
that do not debug well and are sometimes hard to read.....

When you have to meet a deadline and your daily business depends on it
this is a whole different story, I'd say use CoCoox ide, Eclipse,
whatever and come back when everything is ironed out.

But for the fun of it Freepascal and it's phantastic community is the
right place to be right now...

Michael