[Lazarus] Should TTrayIcon work?

Tommi Prami tommi.prami at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 12:48:30 CET 2013

On 19.3.2013 11:44, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> Click works for me. And the Menu too (thats not an event, it is a
> property), since many years. Or else the application in
> magnifier.sourceforge.net would not work. You could download it and
> see if its tray icon works in your system, I suppose it will and prove
> that the click and menu both work.
>
> Double Click I never used.

If I Attach Menu, to Property, and Menu-item has OnClik event, if does
not work for me,...

And if (and if will) your program works, that is cool, but how to fix
mine ;)

I have All events have code and brake points, and execution never
arrives on any of them. Program is so simple and almost ready, all I
need now to get the Tray Icon thingy to work...

What else there could be wrong or breaking that???

Also the program I tested have weird behavior on my Win8 machine. It'll
make the task bar to flicker in weird manner, like the icons will move,
should have some kind of video of it, maybe I just take one with Cell
phone...

My App has could panels, edits and buttons and Progress bar... That's all..

-Tee-