[Lazarus] One last ask for help

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 21 09:51:23 CET 2013

Am 21.03.2013 09:40, schrieb Michael Schnell:
> On 03/21/2013 03:46 AM, "ArĂ­ Ricardo Ody" wrote:
>>  WinCE ... a customer interested
> Isn't this a contradiction, nowadays ?
> I feel that WinCE is rapidly declining.
In the consumer market you are right, but not for industrial/business
devices. You must not forget that much investment was done there and if
you'd switch to another platform you'd have another big investment
again. I've talked with Casio employees last week and they told me that
Windows CE will stay for the forseeable future just because of this.

Regards,
Sven