[Lazarus] Fw: Re: One last ask for help

"Arí Ricardo Ody" aro52 at gmx.com
Thu Mar 21 19:22:46 CET 2013

Hi!

Is it possible that the presence of #02 and/or #03 in the string read by scanner cause the code read not to be showed in the corresponding edit box?
I see 2 possibilities here. As below:

1. The string read by the scanner is not pssed to edit box

2. The string read by the scanner is passed to the edit box but it remains in blank 'cause of special characters #02 and/or #03.

In your opinion, wich is the most probable possibility in this case?

I confess I didn't consider the item 2 above...

Cheers