[Lazarus] IUnknown and reference counting

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Mon Mar 25 11:13:16 CET 2013

On 2013-03-25 09:04, Sven Barth wrote:
> His
> point is the missing possibility to alias only a subset of an interfaces
> function to a delegate which seems to be supported in Delphi

OK, understood. But it still doesn't make FPC's interface support
totally unusable. As far as I know, there are two relative small parts
missing from FPC's implementation of interfaces. But FPC's interface
support is still very functional. I have lots of interface code working
under FPC (and lots of that code is shared with Delphi too).

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/