[Lazarus] IUnknown and reference counting

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Mar 25 13:49:43 CET 2013

On 03/25/2013 11:05 AM, Sven Barth wrote:
> I'm not limiting it, I'm just saying what the main purpose of the
> concept "interface" is.
IMHO regarding language features we should not discuss main purpose, but
"basic purpose", in order to describe what can be done and what can't be
done. Also it should not be discussed wow a language feature can be used
in Delphi or in a certain OS, but how it can be used "at all", to allow
for the fpc team to implement additional, advanced or more straight
forward concepts for the users to benefit from.

-Michel