[Lazarus] Class "TEdit" not found?

GREP epergola at outlook.com
Wed May 1 20:17:37 CEST 2013

Hi

I have been debugging form the IDE an app for WinCE for
4 ays.
Toay in a Form removed a component that was a Tedit (CustPhone)
and I added a TLabel component with the same name.
I Clean & Build, but when i run the app I get this error
   Project raised exception class "EclassNotFound" with message
   Class "TEdit" not found
and the error points to this line (I checked in the Stack)
in the project source:
   Application.CreateForm(TForm2, Form2);
and the error happens in Control.inc at the line
   inherited ReadState(Reader);
I have NOT changed anything in any options (project or environment).
The change above was the only one I did.
What happened? How do I fix it?
Thanks