[Lazarus] Maximum of 2 conflicting shortcuts are shown

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Mon May 13 12:32:45 CEST 2013

Hi,

I had about 5 conflicting keyboard shortcuts, yet the dialog displaying
the conflicts only ever display 2 conflicts. I fix one, then another
will appear. But all 5 do not show at the same time in the dialog.

I'm using Lazarus 1.1 r40661 FPC 2.6.3 x86_64-freebsd-gtk 2

Feature Request:
Wouldn't it make sense if the selected item in the "conflict dialog" is
automatically found for the user, when the click the "Back" button. It
is rather annoying that I have to now manually search for the item, when
the IDE just showed me what was conflicting.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/