[Lazarus] FPC packagae

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Fri May 3 15:03:09 CEST 2013

Le 03/05/2013 14:29, Michael Van Canneyt a écrit :

> On Fri, 3 May 2013, Antonio Fortuny wrote:
>
>> I've a change in memds.pp and now it works as expected when using
>> SaveToStream and LoadFromStream even when the source dataset is
>> empty. I'd like now to compile the source of fcl-db for
>> ARM-wince.
>> Any ideas on how to do ?
>
> make CPU_TARGET=arm OS_TARGET=wince
>
> should do it.
Got it.
I did the same with the changed memds.pp (this time with CPU_TARGET=i386
OS_TARGET=win32)and got new memds.ppu and memds.o in
fcl-db\units\i386-win32\
Then I copied those two new files into fpc\2.6.1\units\i386-win32\fcl-db\
But when I recompile the project and run it I get the last error back as
if the old unit was still there with the old error
I've searched into the HD but except those two places there no other
files anywhere.