[Lazarus] Maybe using CodeTools to modify source code

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Wed May 8 14:15:59 CEST 2013

On 2013-05-08 12:59, Martin wrote:

> Do something like lazlogger does.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take a closer look at lazlogger. I do
prefer not to leave debug code in all my units though. Otherwise I could
simply continue using my code templates ('sme' and 'smx') that inserts
code like

 {$IFDEF DEBUG}SendMethodEnter('SomeClass.SomeMethod');{$ENDIF DEBUG}

Also, sometimes I would like to only trace a select few methods in a
class or unit. With the checkbox treeview idea that should make it very
easy to do, and revert those changes when I am done.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/