[Lazarus] Arm-linux PPU invalid versioin 126

Samuel Herzog sam_herzog at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 17:01:56 CEST 2013

Hi leledumbo,

thanks for you answer.
I will wait for codetyphon 4.30.

Regards,
Sam

________________________________
 Von: leledumbo <leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id>
An: lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org
Gesendet: 8:57 Dienstag, 7.Mai 2013
Betreff: Re: [Lazarus] Arm-linux PPU invalid versioin 126

> I have put a bounty to get a lazarus installer with android free pascal
cross compile included.

I've seen it and I guess I can do it since I already have in my current
setup on Linux. But I'm too lazy to open my Windows again... :P

A problem that might appear is that since the support is available on trunk,
there's no guarantee that it will be bug free (well, even the stable version
does, but not as problematic as trunk, especially since recently a branch
has just been merged).