[Lazarus] Regressions in GTK2 interface ?

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Mon May 13 10:44:59 CEST 2013

13.05.2013 16:35, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> The code is in
> lcl/interfaces/gtk2/gtk2themes.pas
>
> function TGtk2ThemeServices.GetOption
> and
> procedure MenuImagesChange

That's my code. It checks the next style options:

1) For button images. It creates a button with default options and looks
for 'gtk-button-images' option.

2) For menu images. It create a menu item with default options and looks
for 'gtk-menu-images' option.

It also listens for those option changes.

I remember I tested this rather much on some ubuntu.

Btw, if you want you can change this default behavior by:

a) changing your theme settings
b) changing in IDE options (if you want this for IDE) / changing in
TApplicationProperties object.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin