[Lazarus] Regressions in GTK2 interface ?

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Mon May 13 16:09:46 CEST 2013

On 2013-05-13 06:51, tim launchbury wrote:

> I have the same problem as Juha with the menu icons having dissapeared.

I'm running JWM (Joe's Window Manager) under 64-bit FreeBSD. Menu icons
are (unfortunately) still visible in all Gnome and KDE applications on
my system.

Switching to a Gnome 2 desktop environment, Lazarus (compiled with GTK2
interface) correctly adheres to the Gnome gconf setting - just like all
the other GTK2 apps. So I can't reproduce the issue here.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/