[Lazarus] ARMV7

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Fri May 17 12:37:20 CEST 2013

2013/5/17 Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de>

> Since noone answers you - the pros must be away for holidays or so ...
>
> But beware, I'm really no expert in cross compiling.

Thank you for the answer, but...

> I think this message says, you will have to recompile the RTL using the
> new set of compiler options you have found to work.
>
> IIRC cd'ing to <...>\arm-android\rtl and doing a "make clean all"
> _could_ be sufficient.
>
> HTH anyways,
> Marc

...the problem is exactly here. Everytime, I recompile FPC with relative
options (erasing old compiled arm-android units) and edit relative project
parameters, e.g.:

FPC:
make ... CROSSOPT="-CfSOFT -OoFASTMATH -CpARMV6" ...
Lazarus:
project->project options-> Other-> -CfSOFT -OoFASTMATH -CpARMV6

This works well.

FPC:
make ... CROSSOPT="-CfVFPV2 -OoFASTMATH -CpARMV7A" ...
Lazarus:
project->project options-> Other-> -CfVFPV2 -OoFASTMATH -CpARMV7A

This doesn't work.

PS both -CfVFPV2 and -CfVFPV3 give the same result.

Kjow