[Lazarus] New competition for Lazarus

brian brian at meadows.pair.com
Thu May 30 22:53:42 CEST 2013

On 05/30/2013 06:58 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

Perhaps they'll add support for Debian 7.0 multiarch. Based on
someone's posting in here a while back (I *think* yours, Graeme, but
I'm not certain), I set up a VM and downloaded CodeTyphon. I forget
exactly what the problem was now (the details are all in their forums,
and I was far from the only person having trouble using Debian 7.0
multiarch). Their response was that Debian 7.0 was "unstable" and that
I would have to wait for CodeTyphon 4.0 for it to be supported. As I
didn't feel able to change my distro for the differences between
CodeTyphon and Lazarus, I just wiped the VM and forgot about it.

Brian.