[Lazarus] How is XMLConfig supposed to work?

Frederic Da Vitoria davitofrg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 12:50:46 CET 2013

Hello,

I am trying to use XmlConfig to store simple configuration data, but I
can't make it create a sensible Xml file. This is not really important in
my situation, as XmlConfig is able to correctly read back the strange data
it wrote, but frustrating. I searched the web but could not find any
example. So can anyone offer a working example of creating a xml file with
XmlConfig?

--
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)