[Lazarus] Terminal Output font

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Tue Nov 5 19:12:46 CET 2013

On 05/11/2013 16:50, zeljko wrote:
> On 11/05/2013 09:13 AM, Torsten Bonde Christiansen wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> Is it posible to change the font of the Terminal Output form in Lazarus?
You mean the term outpu from debug windows?

>> Mine is default set to some ttf, but i would like to use a mono type
>> since i am creating
>> formatted console output.
>
> I'd like to know that too :)

There is no configuration. But it probably could and should be changed.

Please create a report on Mantis.  I will pick it up, when I have time

You can always open the LFM, and change it for your own IDE, then
rebuild lazarus. The form should be in the debugger directory