[Lazarus] Writing a Lazarus program with its own display, RFB?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Nov 20 14:52:27 CET 2013

On 11/20/2013 01:29 PM, vfclists . wrote:

> My question was to see if the third option is possible with Lazarus,
> ie whether it is possible to get Lazarus screen output to be targetted
> at a VNC compatible system,
??? Handling the " Lazarus screen output" is just the contrary of "the
third option".

> but I think that is outside my knowledge and skill level.
In fact the third option is the easiest to do (unless you find something
already functional for another option).

> So the option I have settled for is the first.
This _is_ in fact already functional, in multiple ways of desktop
remoting, including native X11 via TCP/IP, NX, VNC, Windows Remote
Desktop, ... (and has nothing to do with Lazarus itself or the program
you are doing at all).

-Michael