[Lazarus] Exception in CreateForm after conversion from Delphi

Frederic Da Vitoria davitofrg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 22:01:44 CET 2013

2013/11/21 Juha Manninen <juha.manninen62 at gmail.com>

> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Frederic Da Vitoria
> <davitofrg at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Why didn't the converter create a lpr file?
> > What are those .res conversion errors?
>
> Hard to say without seeing and testing your code.
>
> Please forget Lazarus 1.0.14 if you have problems with converter. It
> works better in Lazarus 1.2 RC1 or trunk.
> Then please create a bug report with example code to reproduce it.

OK, I'll try to reduce the project to it's minimum. Not very easy because
all I have now is Delphi6, I hope this won't silently correct the problem.
Well, if needed, I still have the older CDROMS, I hope they will install in
my XP virtual machine.

One bug report? Do you think these issues could be related? Or should I
create one report for the lpr+Initialize issue and one report for the .res?

--
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)

http://www.april.org