[Lazarus] Looking for Free Pascal programmers in South Africa

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Wed Oct 16 12:03:42 CEST 2013

Hi,

Master Maths [head office] is based in Somerset West, South Africa.
They are looking for talented Free Pascal developers in the area.
Unfortunately no remote work. Commuting from Cape Town area and
similar distances from Somerset West are fine, but the point is they
need the developer to be in the office. Contract or Permanent
developers  are welcome.

If you fit this criteria and might be interested in  working for
Master Maths, can you please reply to my work email (not the mailing
list) and attach your CV.

My work email is:  graeme at mastermaths dot co dot za

Info on what Master Maths does can be found at:
http://www.mastermaths.co.za

 Regards,
  - Graeme -