[Lazarus] WriteLn back to the GUI

ListMember listmember at letterboxes.org
Wed Oct 23 08:59:04 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am trying to find where WriteLn is declared; but, apparently, WriteLn
is among the select few that Lazarus will ignore 'Find Declaration'
requests --at least that's how it behaves (latest Lazarus stable) on my
side.

My ultimate goal, after finding where it is declared, is to locally
modify that part of the sources so that (instead of writing to the
console) it will use a global callback to display whatever WriteLn'ed in
a TMemo.

Or, is there already an alternative to redirect console output to the
running GUI?