[Lazarus] [ANN] Voicechecker: troubleshooting tool for FreeSwitch/OpenVPN
reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 13:48:51 CET 2013
Hi * (& Richard Mace ;) ),
I'm working on a tool that allows checking connectivity and
functionality of 2 phones/clients, one connected via openvpn, and a
- quick troubleshooting tool
- checks status of various components (internet connectivity, openvpn
server status, freeswitch server status, client registration, client
connectivity), using ssh (e.g. with private key) or telnet
- allows end user to restart components (server and phone clients)
- Dutch and English translations
It's a bit modularized in that variables (network addresses, usernames,
passwords etc) are stored in an .inc file.
It works on Windows (uses synapse+libssh2; dlls included).
- image that shows various components and status (e.g. red for failure)
- description of troubleshooting steps to follow on failure (e.g.
restart client if no freeswitch registration)
- improved security/modularity of config options
- Linux/OSX support by wrapping openssh binary
As usual, contributions/comments welcome.
More information about the Lazarus