[Lazarus] "Off Topic" Wiki entries

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Oct 2 20:58:41 CEST 2013

On 02/10/2013 19:48, Bart wrote:
> On 10/1/13, Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> There's always a risk that the author has created the page as the first
>> step to putting in something relevant, but if he doesn't make that clear
>> with e.g. a "work in progress" introduction or at least an explanation
>> in the talk page then it's at his own risk.
>>
> In some of the pages I wrote in "discussion" tab: "Why is this page in
> this wiki? It has no bearing or programming" or something similar.
> The original author has not responded to that.

looking at (which I found by looking for recent talk)
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/vpn/de

This page has NEITHER
- pascal relevance
- nor any significant amount of work that went into it.

Any such "dummy articles, written in 5 minutes or less", I would suggest
to delete with short, or no notice.