[Lazarus] Added PascalScriptFCL.lpk and PascalScriptLCL.lpk in official repository of PascalScript

luiz americo pereira camara luizmed at oi.com.br
Wed Oct 2 21:10:42 CEST 2013

2013/10/1 Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de>

>  On 01/10/2013 22:14, luiz americo pereira camara wrote:
>

> I looked at the commited files and this configuration will cause problems
> when installing both packages. Notice that is important to allow the
> installation of the two packages, in the same IDE. In some projects (a
> desktop) may be necessary to use the complete package while in others (a
> web service) only the base package is necessary.
>
>    You do NOT need to install, in order to use in projects.
>
> Install is only needed for editor macros.
>

>   There are some solutions:
>
>  - Put source files of each package in separated folders. As an example
> see: https://code.google.com/p/luipack/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fcairo. Each package has it's own folder.
>
> I need to keep files easy to sync with the original GIT. Therefore no.
> (unless it happens in the original too.)
>

> - Use the same folder for the source  and ensure that all files are added
> to it's corresponding package. As an example see:
> https://code.google.com/p/luipack/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fluicomponents. Failing to setup properly the package may lead to problems. Recently i
> fixed one in
> https://code.google.com/p/luipack/source/detail?spec=svn1089&r=1079
>
>    Same folder for source does not work, the LCL package will find
> fcl-belonging pas files, and use them instead of ppu (even if not listed in
> package)
>

>   - Use the same folder for the source but configure a different unit
> output dir. Example
> https://code.google.com/p/luipack/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fluidialogs
>
> See above.

I'm just exposing my experience of 13 years developing with Lazarus and
creating / maintaining more than 30 lazarus packages. All the above
"designs" works, i can assure. However it's not my intention to say what
you should do.

Anyway, i don't use PascalScript and does not know if will work as is now,
but if i use it and find some problem i can fix myself.

Luiz