[Lazarus] "Off Topic" Wiki entries

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 11:13:57 CEST 2013

On 03/10/2013 11:08, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> If the author can't be identified as a known user and won't explain his
> rationale then he and his contributions should be treated as suspect-
> particularly if the contribution is cut-and-paste from elsewhere.

The author is a known user in the sense that he has contributed a lot of
documentation on FPC keywords and has responded on posts I and others
made on his talk apge before.
Have you actually looked at those wiki pages?

I suspect he's trying to document things but going too far (in our eyes).

> If he's not keeping an eye on the article and its talk page then I'd
> suspect that he's sounding out the wiki as a potential home for link
> spam or similar. I'm having to do quite a lot of manual spam filtering
> at the moment, and I'm seeing quite a lot of subject lines that look
> like they've come from Google Books. So a certain species of vermin is,
> regrettably, getting smarter.

Seems highly unlikely given the above.