[Lazarus] View Project Units and Filter PAS

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 15:26:26 CEST 2013

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
>> I prefer the filter not applied on extension files.
>
> Maybe the filter can be extended with * and ? globbing.

Yes, it could have different filtering modes. The current behavior
would be "contains" mode, others could be "wildcard" and maybe
"regexpr". Filtering file names without extension could be one special
mode.
The filter component could even provide a popup menu for changing the
mode. There are possibilities.

Patches are welcome. I have other priorities now.

Regards,
Juha