[Lazarus] Input query with input history

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sun Oct 20 16:13:28 CEST 2013

Jürgen Hestermann wrote:
> Am 2013-10-19 15:16, schrieb Mark Morgan Lloyd:
>> Jürgen Hestermann wrote:
>>> Does any input query function exist that has a history list
>>> so that the user can pick old entries from previous inputs?
>>> Ideal would be if such a history list can be filtered and sorted too.
>>
>> Does the CmdBox package on CCR help?
>>
> Where can I get more information about CmdBox?
> I can't find anything with Google.
> On http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus-ccr/files/?source=navbar
> I can't find anything about it either.

Sorry, name wrong try http://wiki.freepascal.org/CmdLine and
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus-ccr/files/CmdLine/ Note dud
links in the SourceForge page.

I looked at it around a year ago in the context of something on which to
build a special-purpose terminal emulator, but it wasn't really
suitable. For some reason the notes in my source were wrong, hence my
confusion over the name.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk