[Lazarus] WriteLn back to the GUI

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Wed Oct 23 12:15:26 CEST 2013

> I am trying to find where WriteLn is declared; but, apparently, WriteLn
is among the select few that Lazarus will ignore 'Find Declaration'
requests --at least that's how it behaves (latest Lazarus stable) on my
side.

WriteLn is NOT a regular procedure. It's rather a special command for the
compiler to replace it with the correct procedure call (which unfortunately
you can't directly call without a hack).