[Lazarus] visual component form guidelines

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 26 23:49:43 CEST 2013

On 26.10.2013 21:44, BTree Computing Services wrote:
> In the Lazarus GUI, when components are placed on a form, vertical and
> horizontal design guidelines are drawn to assist in aligning the
> component relative to other components.  These lines are like 'laser
> lines' that shoot out from the edges.  Does anyone know how that
> technique is done or the source code so that I can implement a similar
> technique in my app?

Please do not ask a new question as an answer to an existing thread. You
might not receive any answers then, because people that could answer
you, might ignore the thread.

So when asking a new question always write directly to (in this case)
lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org instead of using "answer to list".

Regards,
Sven