[Lazarus] Can't compile Lazarus on Linux Mint 15

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 09:27:10 CET 2013

On 29/10/2013 09:23, Sven Barth wrote:
> Am 29.10.2013 09:01 schrieb "Reinier Olislagers"
> <reinierolislagers at gmail.com <mailto:reinierolislagers at gmail.com>>:
>> If all possible options aren't there, where should people be looking for
>> a complete list?
>
> The compiler's source. This is the only location which is really up to
> date. (may sound harsh, but that's how it is...)

Of course.

NB: I don't mind about how quick the updates are, just that they are
done in a vaguely reasonable timeframe.

Having the switches in since at least 2.0.4 without having them in fpc -
h seems too long a time for me.

BTW: would you know by heart where the code spitting out fpc -h is so I
can submit a useful patch?

Thanks,
Reinier