[Lazarus] Multiple copies of same form

Timothy Groves the.tail.kinker at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 00:59:27 CEST 2013

I would like to write an app that has the following properties:

1)  A main form exists, one of which is spawned at program start;
2)  Additional copies of the main form may be spawned;
3)  The program exits only when no copies of the main form are in existence.

I've tried a few things when spawning additional forms, such as
form.Create, but when I close the *first* form spawned, *all* such forms
are destroyed.  I also tried Application.CreateForm, but that doesn't
seem to do anything.  Google has failed me, as well.

What's my best option for this?