[Lazarus] LazReport

Hew Lines hewlines at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 29 19:49:30 CEST 2013

I'm trying to use LazReport to design a small report to print a
formatted list of data contained in a two-dimensional string array of 99
records, each containing 17 data elements. I know I can load them into a
table and use the table if I have to, but I have been trying to use the
frUserDataSet control and am getting nowhere with it. I have the Lazarus
wiki document on LazReport, the Developers Manual for FreeRFeport 2.32
and also the Fast Report 4 Users Manual and I am floundering here. Can
anyone give me some direction where to go ?

Many thanks

Hew Lines