[Lazarus] Help needed for issue #20311: IDE always tailors "Target processor" options for Intel CPUs

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 13 13:36:13 CEST 2013

Am 13.09.2013 12:16, schrieb Juha Manninen:
> On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Sven Barth <pascaldragon at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Yes, some have only one assembler reader. On i386 and AFAIK x86_64 there are
>> different styles possible. Don't know on other CPUs.
> This is x86_64. Apparently it only has one reader.
It seems that the help output is not up to date there...

Here is the list of supported assembler readers (all also support
"standard" or "default" which I'll mark with a "*"):

- i386
     att (*), gas (alias for att), intel
- x86_64
     att (*), gas (alias for att), intel
- sparc
     att(*)
- ppc
     att(*)
- mips
     att ("standard"/"default" seems to be missing here...)
- m68k
     mot(*)
- i8086
     att (*), gas (alias for att), intel