[Lazarus] can't compile newest svn version

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Fri Sep 20 15:06:10 CEST 2013

On 2013-09-20 10:59, Michael Schnell wrote:

> "It says "the Lazarus Directory contains the sources of the ide and the package
> files......"

Incidentally, I got the exact same error when I downloaded the latest
Lazarus Trunk. I copied my latest 'lazarus' binary into the new checkout
folder, so I could recompile the latest lazarus using Lazarus IDE.

I just ignore the error and clicked "starte ide". I then did a "Tools -
Build IDE" and it worked fine from there onwards. Go figure.

I am now running Lazarus 1.3 r42869 FPC 2.6.2 i386-win32-win32/win64

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/