[Lazarus] Scroll Wheel

Timothy Groves the.tail.kinker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 19:45:41 CEST 2014

I have several TEdit objects in my form, and because they handle only
integer data, I'd like to use my scroll wheel to edit their values.
However, there is no OnScrollWheel event that I can see.

Since scroll wheels are passed as mouse clicks, I thought to examine the
OnMouseDown/OnMouseUp events, but nothing is passed to indicate /which/
button is being pressed.

So either Google has failed me, or I have failed Google, but either way,
I can't find the answer on the net after an hour of searching. Can
anyone point me in the right direction?