[Lazarus] Ann: TButtonEdit as replacement for TEditButton

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Sun Apr 6 19:20:52 CEST 2014

Hello,

I have some notes.

The main is that messages (like WMLButton etc.) does not work. This may in theory break other peoples' code.

The second is that default AutoSize was changed to False and initial height is hardcoded to 23 (but on my Qt are edits 21 pixel high so it's not consistent). I would keep AutoSIze = True as initial.

The third is that it's derived from TCustomControl. Since the only difference to TWinControl that I see here is the Canvas, which is useless here, I would derive from TWinControl.

Vojtech a.k.a. Blaazen