[Lazarus] Large toolbar buttons

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Mon Apr 7 19:43:24 CEST 2014

Hi,

thinking about it, if now someone wants display Caption, he must:
-set ToolBar.ShowCaptions to True
-set ToolButton.ShowCaption to True
-set some Caption

Isn't it to much? Isn't assigning any Caption enough? I thought it is because of Delphi compatibility but looking to their docs: http://docs.embarcadero.com/products/rad_studio/delphiAndcpp2009/HelpUpdate2/EN/html/delphivclwin32/!!MEMBERTYPE_Properties_ComCtrls_TToolButton.html
seems that Delphi has no ToolBar.ShowCaption, so it is Lazarus invention.
Is there any reason for this property? If no, I suggest to mark it as "deprecated".

Thanks

Blaazen