[Lazarus] bug tracker

Chris Crori crori49 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 14:35:54 CEST 2014

On 08/04/2014 13:24, Chris Crori wrote:
> Creating the patch is my main consern...
> i m getting the trunc version now and i ll try tortoisesvn's way
Ok. Please feel free to post if you hit problems.
I'd suggest including the command line tools with your tortoisesvn
install so that you can run svn.exe on the command line as well... gives
you more choices.

> ps: is it bad that i prefer to use the stable version? trunc is so scary
> sometimes... :P

Well, Laz trunk has been generally quite stable for me on Win x86... And
as you can have multiple versions of Lazarus (and FPC) installed side by
side, you can choose what you work on...

Sometimes i prefer babysteps, just so i am perfectly aware of what i am
doing :)
I think i made a mistake and the bug was assigned to someone...
i just hope the path finds it way to the version!
btw i never realized that FPC was not on Lazarus trunk before!!!