[Lazarus] Remote debugger looses connection to target on Windows 7

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Apr 11 08:50:06 CEST 2014

On 04/10/2014 07:33 PM, Martin Frb wrote:
> Look at the log, if you see the -exec-... & and the work then all is ok.

I have the ARM machine in question (a "topless" QNAP NAS) at home and
will try to make sense of this during the weekend.

BTW.:
In fact the helpful person from Austria did start to write a
documentation on how to install and use cross compiling and remote
debugging towards an embedded ARM target. I promised to translate this
to English. when one and verified.

But he was only able to create the "cross"  gdb / gdbserver pair after
installing the complete multi Gigabyte partly propriety "CodeSourcery"
cross  environment (including Eclipse) and so we decided that
documenting _this_ does not make sense.

-Michael