[Lazarus] Ann: TButtonEdit as replacement for TEditButton

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Fri Apr 11 10:20:03 CEST 2014

Thank you Bart, All voids goes to Bart at this time :)
I tested, kubuntu 13.10 x64. if different color is clDefault
(TEditButton.Color<>clDefault), write it in lfm, if its  equal to
clDefault, not in lfm, but property value is clDefault ( if some one
looking for in lfm file, can not see Color = clDefault)
Thank you very much