[Lazarus] about raised exception class 'External: SIGSEGV'

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Mon Apr 14 16:26:57 CEST 2014

Thank you for answer Luca,

14-04-2014 16:58 tarihinde, Luca Olivetti yazdı:
> It's an access to unallocated memory or trying to use a class instance
> that doesn't exist (i.e. it is nil).
> Since I don't know your program, maybe one of the FieldByName call is
> returning nil (i.e., a field with that name doesn't exist, so either the
> IsNull or the AsInteger would generate a SIGSEV:
I understood you, I was sent my code, its out off my code, Maybe Grid
has a problem,
Q.Close;
Q.Open; and query so fast close & open, can not grid be fast like that ?
when I try some different codes, sumo time I get list index outoff
bound(x) error in
  /opt/lazarus/lcl/grids.pas   TCustomGrid.ColRowToOffset(....  line
5562    AccumHeight[index]this cache class maybe not be fast, just my idea

I changed to code to this.This is not good for me, because user has to
select row always, check before everything because background refresh
move selected row to first row.

  if not QUE_s then exit;
     try
      QUE_1.Refresh;
      QUE_2.DisableControls;
      QUE_2.Refresh;
      QUE_2.EnableControls;
     except....

> No currently it doesn't
> Note that in most cases when hitting such an error the only sensible
> option would be to terminate the program, but I'd like to intercept the
> exception and log it to a file before terminating the program, so I can
> do a post-mortem and see where the SIGSEV occurred.

Can you explain little bir more please? sorry for my poor english

Regards