[Lazarus] OpenDocument and Linux Mint

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 10:33:37 CEST 2014

Hi,

unless you really have a good reason, can you avoid replying on top of previous replies ?
It's not a corporate environment here, you know.

On 17/04/14 02:56, Lazarus Linux wrote:
> Here the example indicated works perfect.
>
> Ubuntu 14.04 - Lazarus 1.3 trunk - fpc 2.6.2

May it be that there is no 'default text editor' set in your Mint OS? (I don't have one, just guessing).

What happens if you just 'dobule-click' the text file out of the file manager window ?

Kind Regards,
-L.