[Lazarus] how to debug from virtualbox

Mon Apr 28 17:03:07 CEST 2014

On 2014-04-28 12:54, FreeMan wrote:
> I don't wanna install fpc or lazarus, 'cos system will change and not be
> real test system.

Take a VirtualBox snapshot of the VM. Install FPC & Lazarus. Debug your
app. Once done, restore to the snapshot - it's as if nothing has changed
in the VM. I do this all the time when testing installations or trying
out new software.

Alternatively, you can use tiOPF's tiLog unit (it can be used
stand-alone without using the rest of tiOPF). It gives you console, GUI,
debug server etc log output support. tiOPF can be found on SourceForge
(http://www.tiopf.com)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/