[Lazarus] how to debug from virtualbox

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Mon Apr 28 19:35:46 CEST 2014

> How are we supposed to do that with only this little piece of code?
> E.g. what is GRD_ ?
Apologize, I was forget,

GRD_ is TRxDBGrid. TNotify event is OnEnter and OnExit events. This events not modified by rx, comes from TCustomDBGrid->....TWinControl
And not just onenter event

OnEnter
   GRD_.BorderStyle := bsSingle;
onExit
   GRD_.BorderStyle := bsNone;

On windows, trigger it self, when click on grid and onenter event triggered onexit then onenter?? this been start endless loop. In linux everythink is normal

> I do so on my Linux VM without any problem whatsoever.
Thank you Bart, I was wrote its work on linux. What is your linux info?
x64? kde gnome  etc
And I know can clone vdi from vbox, but I have not enough space on my
disk, If I can find free space my first job will backup my sistem and
upgrade my kubuntu 13.10 to 14.04 lts
I was looking for just maybe I didn't see can make remote debug :) just
try my chance. Martin message in my bookmark I'll try it, if I finish my
todo list :S
Than you for all answers