[Lazarus] Form has no components and have to be forcibly killed

samps okholm sampsokholm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 12:39:29 CEST 2014

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 7:51 PM, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
> wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Aug 2014 14:37:41 +0930
> Samps <samps at unplugd.com> wrote:
>
> >[...]
> > Expected behaviour when hitting F9 would be a form with a button that's
> > capable of making the form disappear.
> >
> > What I get is: A blank form, no button.
>
> Maybe the lfm is not loaded.
> Check your directive {$R *.lfm}.
> Try building clean.
>
> Mattias

I actually thought I was building 'clean'...

This is the script I use to get the latest SVN version, compile it and run
it:

#!/bin/bash
cd /home/samps && svn update lazarus
echo " "
echo "Check-out complete. Hit [Enter] to compile or Ctrl+C to cancel"
read contscr
cd lazarus && make clean all && ./lazbuild --build-ide=
echo " "
echo "Compilation complete Hit [Enter] to launch Lazarus or Ctrl+C to
cancel"
read contscr
cd ~/lazarus
./lazarus